Service and Calibration
Our aim at Bowers Metrology (UK) Ltd is to provide a fast and efficient service/calibration facility. Although all of our hardness testers, height gauges and horizontal measuring machines are manufactured to give years of reliable use, we strongly recommend that you have your unit serviced/calibrated on an annual basis. This will ensure the machine continues to give accurate readings, even in the harshest of environments.
As the only approved agent in the UK for Gagemaker, Trimos and Sylvac products, Bowers provides an unrivalled service using genuine manufacturer parts and technical data, ensuring your machine is at its very best after a service from us.
The following are just some of the functions our highly skilled, manufacturer-trained engineers can carry out on site:
- Thorough strip down, examination and cleaning
- Check of all moving parts and any wear highlighted
- Diagnostic check of electronic readout
- Linear/point-to-point error check and correction
- Update of EPROM to latest software version where applicable
- Full traceable calibration to NPL if required
This work can be carried out on your premises or at our Bordon (Hampshire) facility, where our temperature controlled laboratory is ideal for ensuring the accuracy of your machine.
To book your service/calibration simply contact:
T: 01420 470792
Updated on March 15, 2013 09:08